Mancozeb 60% + dimethomorph 9% WP Low toxicity Agricultural fungicide
Range of use and method of use:
||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)
This product is a low-toxic bactericide, and its function is to destroy the formation of cell wall membrane, and has a good effect on preventing cucumber downy mildew.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product should be applied at the early stage of downy mildew to have a better effect. Pay attention to the spray evenly, and it can be used continuously for 2-3 times.
2. Do not apply pesticides on windy days or if it rains within 1 hour.
3. The safety interval for the product on cucumbers is 3 days, and the maximum number of uses per crop cycle is 3 times.
1. This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
2. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies to apply pesticides. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in river ponds and other water bodies, and do not pollute water sources.
3. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink during the application. Wash hands and face promptly after application.
4. Avoid contact with pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
5. It is recommended to rotate the use of fungicides with different mechanisms of action to delay the development of resistance.
6. The used containers should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be discarded at will.
7. Prohibited in the vicinity of the silkworm house and mulberry garden.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources. Keep it out of reach of children and lock it. Do not store and transport with food, beverage, grain, feed and other items.