Agricultural Herbicides Nicosulfuron 75% WDG transfer within the suction type herbicide use in cornfield
Valerian, crabgrass, goosegrass, foxtail, anti-branches, purslane, nettle, field convolvulus, thorns, chicory, golden foxtail, wild pheasant, Solanum nigrum, citron, cocklebur, duck Annual weeds and perennial broadleaf weeds such as valerian, broccoli, blue cabbage, sage, artemisia, giant salamander, wild oats.
During the period of use, the 2 to 5 leaf stage of corn seedlings, the annual weeds 2 to 4 leaf stage, and the perennial weeds before the 6 leaf stage, most of the weeds are applied at the same time, the herbicidal effect is the best, and it is safe for corn.
When the soil moisture and air temperature are suitable, it is beneficial to the absorption and conduction of the medicament by the weeds. Long-term drought, low temperature and relative humidity of the air below 65% are not suitable for application.
Generally, it should be chosen in the morning and evening when the temperature is low and the wind is applied in the wind; when it is applied, it is better to increase the surfactant. Long-term drought, such as rain in the near future, will improve the humidity in the field after the rain, and then apply after the application of the medicine or the irrigation condition. Although the application time is delayed, the herbicidal effect will be better than that before the rain.
It is best to use a fan-shaped sprayer for artificial application, apply the medicine along the ridge, spray a ridge at a time, set the height of the nozzle, pressure, and walking speed, and do not apply the medicine to the left and right to ensure uniform spraying.
1. Different corn varieties have different sensitivities to the medicinal agents. The order of safety is dentate type > hard corn > popcorn > sweet corn. Generally, the corn is sensitive to the drug before the 2 leaf stage and after the 10th stage. Sweet corn or popcorn seeding, inbred lines are sensitive to this agent, do not use.
2. No residual phytotoxicity to wheat, garlic, sunflower, alfalfa, potato, soybean, etc. In the area of grain and vegetable intercropping or rotation, the phytotoxicity test of post-salty vegetables should be done.
3. Corn treated with an organophosphorus agent is sensitive to the drug, and the safe use interval of the two agents is 7 days.
4. It rained after 6 hours of application, and had no obvious effect on the efficacy. It was not necessary to re-spray.
5. Avoid direct sunlight and avoid high-temperature medication. The effect of medication after 4 o'clock in the morning before 10 o'clock in the morning is good.
6. Separate from seeds, seedlings, fertilizers and other pesticides, and store them in a low-temperature, dry place.