We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||240g/L EC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||500ml/bottle, 1L/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
Oxyfluorfen 240g/L EC Selective Contact Herbicide,
Oxyfluorfen 240g/L EC Selective contact herbicide control Broadleaf Weeds
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Rice transplanting field||Annual weed||15-20ml/mu||Medicine and Soil Law|
This product is a diphenyl ether selective contact herbicide, which can effectively control nightshade, cocklebur, quinoa, purslane, amaranthus, echinochloa crustus, barnyardgrass, barnyardgrass, etc. in rice transplanting fields. Plant annual weeds. Safe to crops under normal technical conditions.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Use the medicine at most once per crop cycle.
2. The dosage per mu is mixed with 10 kilograms of sand soil to make the mother soil, then mix with the rest of the soil, and evenly spread it 5-7 days after rice transplanting. It is prohibited for transplanting seedlings and throwing seedlings.
3. After application, ensure that the water layer is within 3-4 cm for at least 5-6 days. It is strictly forbidden to flood the rice core leaves with flooding.
4. Avoid the high temperature period at noon when applying pesticides to avoid drifting of pesticide soil to adjacent plots to prevent pesticide damage.
5. Do not apply the medicine on a windy day or heavy rain in a short period of time.
1. It cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
2. This product is a contact type, the dosage should be accurate, and the application should be even. After the application, the water should be drained and kept in shallow water to avoid damage to the crops.
3. The height of rice seedlings should be more than 20 cm, and strong seedlings with a seedling age of more than 30 days should be used at a temperature above 20°C.
4. The product is moderately irritating to the eyes. Operate in accordance with the regulations on safe use of pesticides. Wear protective equipment and goggles to prevent skin, eyes and mucous membranes from contacting and inhaling the soil; do not eat or drink during the application period; pregnant women and Women who are breastfeeding should avoid contact with this product.
5. Wash hands and face in time after application. All tools should be cleaned, and the packaging and the sewage and waste liquid after cleaning should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes or discarded anywhere to avoid polluting the water source.
6. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies.
7. Trichogramma and other natural enemy release areas are prohibited.
8. This product is forbidden in rice fields where fish or shrimps and crabs are intercropped, and the field water after application shall not be directly discharged into water bodies.
Contact Person: Lily Yu