We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||40% EC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||250ml, 1L bottle|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 days|
|CAS No.:||2921-88-2||EINECS No.:||220-864-4|
|Chemical Formula:||C9H11Cl3NO3PS||Molecular Weight:||350.586|
|Melting Point:||42-44℃||Flash(ing) Point:||193.2°C|
pest control chemicals,
Pest Control Insecticide chlorpyrifos 40% EC organophosphorus insecticides for rice and cotton
Use of technology and methods
|Crops (or ranges)||Control targets||Dosage of preparation||Usage method|
|Citrus Tree||Sagittal scale||800-1200 times liquid||spray|
|Apple||Woolly aphid||1500-2000 times liquid||spray|
|rice||Rice planthopper||100-125 ml/mu||spray|
|rice||Rice Leaf Roller||50-100 ml/mu||spray|
1. Control of rice planthoppers, cotton bollworms, sagittal scales and sheep aphids, starting at the peak of young nymphs; control of rice leaf roller, using drugs from the peak of egg hatching to the pre-leaf roll of young larvae;
2. Do not apply drugs on windy days or in anticipation of rain within 1 hour.
3. Warning signs should be set up after application of pesticides. After 5 days of application on citrus trees and 4 days of application on apple trees, cotton and rice can enter the site of application 24 hours later.
4. Safety interval: 7 days for rice, 21 days for cotton, 30 days for apple and 28 days for citrus; maximum medication per season: 2 times for rice, 4 times for cotton, 3 times for apple and 2 times for citrus.
Product performance (use):
This product is an organophosphorus insecticide. The mechanism of action is to inhibit acetylcholinesterase.
The residual period on leaves was shorter, but it was longer in soil. It has the functions of touch killing, stomach poisoning and fumigation,
and is used to control pests of rice, apple trees and cotton crops.
Matters needing attention:
1. It is forbidden to use in vegetables.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees, fish and silkworm.
The effect on the surrounding bee colony should be avoided during the application period.
It is forbidden to be used in flowering crops, silkworm houses and near mulberry gardens.
It is forbidden to clean appliances in ponds and other water bodies when applying medicines far away from aquaculture areas.
3. This product should not be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances to avoid decomposition failure.
4. This product is an organophosphorus insecticide. It is recommended to use it alternately with other insecticides
with different mechanisms of action.
5. Used containers should be handled properly. They should not be used for other purposes or discarded at will.
6. Avoid contact between pregnant women and lactating women.
First aid for poisoning:
1. If accidentally taking poisoning by mistake, the patient should be sent to the hospital for treatment immediately with this label. Doctors should first determine the main causes of poisoning. If chlorpyrifos poisoning is the main cause, atropine can be used.
2. Inadvertently contact the skin or mistake into the eyes should be immediately rinsed with a large amount of water for at least 15 minutes or medical treatment.
Contact Person: Kevin