We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||60% EC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||250ml/bottle, 500ml/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
60% EC Organophosphorus Insecticide,
Diazinon Pest Control Insecticide,
Pest Control Insecticide Diazinon 60% EC organophosphorus insecticide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
This product is a moderately toxic organophosphorus insecticide with contact killing, stomach poisoning, fumigation and certain systemic effects. It is mainly used for the control of Chilo suppressalis.
Technical requirements for use:
This product should be used 3 days before the incubation peak of Chilo suppressalis in the year of major occurrence. Please refrain from spraying on windy days or rain is expected within 1 hour.
1. The allowable interval between the last application and the harvest of the crop is 30 days, and the crop can be used up to 2 times per season.
2. Avoid spraying in strong sunlight, strong wind and rainy weather conditions.
3. Wear protective gloves, masks, clean protective clothing, and do not eat, drink or smoke when handling this product. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes, and prevent inhalation from mouth and nose.
4. After use, wash the bare skin and clothes with soap and running water.
5. Clean the medicine equipment in time after use. Used containers should be disposed of properly, and should not be used for other purposes, nor should they be thrown away at will. Do not pour residual medicines and cleaning fluids into rivers, fish ponds and other waters.
6. Avoid sensitive areas and crop types such as bees, silkworms, and aquatic organisms.
7. This product cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides, propanil, copper-containing fungicides, etc., and this agent should not be used within two weeks before and after the application of propanil.
8. This medicine cannot be contained in plastic products and copper metal containers, and should be contained in glass bottles.
9. In order to reduce the resistance of insect pests, please pay attention to the rotation with other insecticides with different mechanisms of action.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources. Keep it out of the reach of children and lock it. Do not store and transport with other commodities such as food, beverages, and feed.
Contact Person: Lily Yu