We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||5% EW, 10% EW|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||500ml, 1L bottle, as customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
|Melting Point:||68-71°C||Storage Temp.:||0-6°C|
|UN No.:||UN 2588||HazardClass:||6.1|
professional grade insecticide
Pyrethroid insecticide Bifenthrin 5% EW, 10% EW, packing as customer's request
Use range and usage:
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Instructions|
|Tea tree||Tea green leafhopper||20-25 ml / mu||spray|
This product is a pyrethroid insecticide.
The mechanism of action is to inhibit the activity of acetylcholinesterase in the nervous tissues of insects, destroy the conduction of nerve impulses, and cause a series of neurotoxicity and death.
Use technical requirements:
1. It should be applied in the period when the pests and nymphs are in full bloom, and the water used in this product is sprayed with water.
2, windy days or expected to rain within 1 hour, do not apply.
1. The safety interval of this product on tea trees is 7 days, and the maximum number of uses per season is 1 time.
2. It is recommended to use insecticides that are different from other mechanisms of action to delay the generation of resistance.
3. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees and fish, and silkworms. During the application, the effects on the surrounding bee colonies should be avoided. The flowering plant flowering period, the silkworm room and the mulberry garden are prohibited. Keep away from drinking waters such as aquaculture areas and rivers. It is forbidden to clean the applicator in water bodies such as rivers and ponds. The natural enemy release areas such as Trichogramma are prohibited.
4, the liquid should be used with the distribution, can not be mixed with strong acid, strong alkali substances.
5, protective measures should be taken when applying drugs, wear masks, rubber gloves, etc., smoking and eating are prohibited during the operation.
6. Wash hands, wash your face and clean the spray equipment in time after application. The residual medicine should be disposed of properly.
7. Pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited from contact.
8. The used container should be disposed of properly and should not be used by others or discarded at will.
Contact Person: Kevin