We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||10% SC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiateable|
|Packaging Details:||1L bottle, 20L drum|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Liters per month|
|Melting Point:||203-205°C||Boiling Point:||197°C|
agricultural weed killer,
herbicide weed killer
sulfometuron-methyl 10% SC Sulfonylurea herbicide Non-cultivated
This product is a systemic herbicide-killing herbicide that inhibits the cell division of plant root growth, thereby preventing plant growth. The plant surface exhibits marked red-violet, chlorotic, necrotic, and terminal bud death. It has good control effect on most weeds and miscellaneous irrigation. Under the correct use of technology, most conifers are safe.
1. Shake well when using, take the required dose, add water and stir evenly.
2. Larch and fir are used with caution.
3. This product is a herbicide herbicide, which is prohibited in farmland, cultivated land, etc.; when spraying, avoid the liquid medicine drifting to the adjacent crop field. In order to avoid phytotoxicity.
4. Please use under the guidance of technical personnel. Wear protective clothing, masks, gloves and other protective equipment when using this product to avoid inhaling the liquid. Do not eat, drink, smoke, etc. during the application. Wash hands and wash your face after application.
5. It is forbidden to clean the application equipment in the waters such as rivers and ponds or pour the waste water from cleaning the application equipment into water sources such as rivers and ponds. Used containers should be disposed of properly, not for use, or discarded at will.
6. Pregnant women and lactating women should avoid contact with this medicine.
Poisoning first aid:
Slightly irritating to eyes and skin. If you accidentally touch the skin, rinse with plenty of water.
If it gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If you still feel unwell, seek medical attention. When you accidentally take it, immediately bring the label to the hospital for symptomatic treatment. No special antidote.
Storage and transportation:
This product should be sealed and stored in a cool, dry, ventilated place that is difficult for children to reach and locked.
Keep away from fire or heat sources. Do not store and transport food, beverages, food, feed, etc.
|Product name||sulfometuron-methyl 95%TC 10%SC|
CAS No: 74222-97-2
EINECS No: 277-780-6
Molecular formula: C14H15N5O5S
Molecular weight: 365.3644
|Properties||Molecular formula: C14H15N5O5S
Molecular weight: 365.3644
Mode of action
Broad-spectrum herbicide, absorbed rapidly by the leaves and roots, with translocation throughout the plant.
|Applications||Control of annual and perennial grasses (especially Sorghum halepense) and broad-leaved weeds in non-crop land. Also used for selective weed control in Bermuda grass and certain other turf grasses; and in forestry to control woody tree species in pine trees. Applied either pre- or post-emergence.|
Contact Person: Kevin