Trichlorfon/Metrifonate 97% TC Broad-spectrum organophosphate insecticides
This product belongs to the organophosphorus insecticide, which has the effects of contact killing, stomach poisoning, fumigation, and broad insecticidal spectrum. The appearance is white crystalline powder. Melting point 78.5℃, soluble in most organic solvents, but insoluble in aliphatic hydrocarbons and petroleum. Easy to hydrolyze and dehydrochlorination reaction, decompose rapidly when heated, and slow photolysis. It quickly transforms into dichlorvos when exposed to alkali. This product is a raw material for the processing of pesticide preparations and must not be used in crops or other places.
1. This medicine cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
2. Wear gloves and other protective equipment when applying pesticides, and wash hands and face with soap after use.
3. The application equipment should be washed with water and appropriate detergent. The application equipment should not be washed in rivers, lakes, ponds and streams.
4. Pregnant and lactating women are prohibited from contacting this product.
5. The used containers should be properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes or discarded at will.
6. It is recommended to rotate insecticides with different mechanisms of action to delay the emergence of resistance.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources. Keep it out of reach of children and lock it. Do not store and transport with other commodities such as food, beverage, grain, feed, etc. Ensure that it is not exposed to rain, damage, or leakage. Handle with care during loading and unloading.