We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||validamycin 10% SL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000L|
|Packaging Details:||25ml/bag, 100ml/bottle|
|Delivery Time:||3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000L per month|
|CAS No.:||37248-47-8||Molecular Formula:||C20H35NO13|
|Appearance:||Green Liquid||Prevention:||Rice Sheath Blight Disease|
Validamycin 10% Agricultural Fungicide,
SL Systemic Agricultural Fungicide,
Agricultural Fungicide validamycin 10% SL, systemic fungicide
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Rice||Sheath blight||50-100 g/mu||spray|
This strain of agricultural antibiotics has a strong systemic effect. When the hyphae of Rhizoctonia solani come into contact with Jinggangmycin, they can be quickly absorbed by the bacterial cells and conducted in the bacterial cells, interfering with and inhibiting the normal growth and development of the bacterial cells, thereby playing a therapeutic role. This product is used to control rice sheath blight.
Technical requirements for use:
To prevent and cure rice sheath blight, add 30-60 kg of water per acre to evenly spray during the ascending period of the disease, and the medicine should be started from 20% of the rice. Severely ill fields can be sprayed again at the heading stage.
1. Keep the field water layer 3-6 cm after application.
2. It cannot be mixed with alkaline substances.
3. Use it on rice twice a season with a safety interval of 14 days.
4. Rainfall in 4 hours after application will not affect the efficacy.
5. When using this product, you should wear protective clothing, gloves, and masks, and avoid inhaling liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink when applying the medicine. Wash hands and face as well as exposed skin after application.
6. Avoid polluting water sources, and it is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in rivers and ponds and other waters.
7. It is recommended to rotate the use of fungicides with different mechanisms of action.
8. It is forbidden for pregnant women, breastfeeding women and allergies. If there is any adverse reaction during use, please consult a doctor in time.
9. After use, the container should be properly disposed of, and no other use or random discarding is allowed.
Storage and transportation methods:
1. This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated and rainproof place.
2. Keep away from children and keep it locked.
3. It cannot be stored and transported together with food, beverage, grain, feed, seeds and other items.
Contact Person: Lily Yu