We always put service in the first place. We welcome cooperate with agricultural and pesticide companies.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||70% WDG, 25% WP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||aluminium foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|Molecular Weight:||305.44||Melting Point:||104-106°C|
pest killer products,
most effective insecticide
Buprofezin 70% WDG / 25% WP White Powder Agricultural Insecticides
Foliar spray, 50-600 g AI / ha; foliar spray, 450-600 g / ha; submerged application, 600-800 g / ha. For example, 25% thiazinone wettable powder 375-750 g/ha can control planthoppers, leafhoppers, greenhouse whitefly on rice and vegetables, 800-1000 g/ha can control fruit trees and scales on tea. It is safe to natural enemies and flower-visiting insects for 35-40 days and has no cross-resistance to other insecticides, but its effect is slow. The pest damage can be controlled only after 3-7 days. Therefore, when the population density is high, it should be mixed with quick-acting insecticides.
1. prevention and control of rice pests:
(1) Rice planthoppers and leafhoppers: spraying once at the peak of young nymphs in the main pest generation, using 25% YLD wettable powder 20-30 g (active ingredient 5-7.5 g), 5-10 kg water, low volume spraying or 40-50 kg constant water spraying per mu, with emphasis on the middle and lower parts of the plant.
(2) Buprofezin was used to control brown planthopper (BPH) in the main generation and its preceding generation, from the egg hatching stage to the young nymph blooming stage, 20-30g/mu of 25% WP was mixed with water and sprayed evenly once at the main active parts (the middle and lower parts of the rice plant) of the insect pest. At the beginning of the nymph peak of the main infestation generation of BPH, the pesticide can also control both the white-backed planthopper and the leafhopper, and the effect can reach 81-100%.
2. Control of fruit tree pests: Control of Sagittaria citri, spraying with 25% wettable powder 1500-2000 times liquid (125-167mg/kg) in the period of young nymph full-bloom, the effect is good.
3. Control of tea pests: Control of tea leafhoppers, whitefly, cockroach, tea orange gall mite, etc. In the non-picking period of tea, young nymphs or nymphs in full bloom and when the density of insect mites is high, 25% thiazinone wettable powder 750-1000 times (250-333 mg/kg). When the density of insect mites is low, the pest mites can be effectively controlled by spraying 1000-1500 times liquid (167-250mg/kg).
4. Buprofezin can control whitefly of cucumber, tomato and other vegetables in greenhouse. It can be sprayed evenly with 25% WP 2000-2500 times solution (100-125 mg/kg) during the period of young nymph bloom. It has good control effect and can also treat yellow mite of tea.
|Content & Formulations||95%TC,25%WP|
|Physical & Chemical Property||
Molecular Formula: C16H23N3OS
Molecular Weight: 305.4
Solubility: In water 0.9mg/L (20℃), 240 g/l acetone;
520 g/l chloroform; 80 g/l ethanol; 320 g/l toluene.
Stable in acid and alkali. (All in g/l, 25℃)
Melting Point: 104.5-105.5℃
Boiling Point: 225℃
Flash Point: 227.6°C
Acute Oral LD50 : (Rat) > 2,000 mg/kg
Acute Dermal LD50 : (Rat) > 2,000 mg/kg
Inhalation LC50 : (Rat) male > 4.57 mg/L (4 hr) (based on
Eye Irritation : Irritating (by CPL calculation)
Skin Irritation : Irritating (by CPL calculation)
|Orange tree||Scale insect||216-325mg/kg||Spray|
|Tea||Small green leafhopper||250-312mg/kg||
Contact Person: Kevin